We respect your Time and Effort in Downloading Games and using your bandwidth. So we really want you to enjoy the game instead of getting errors. So we thought to write this detailed guide.
Major Reasons of Errors
1. Turn Off Anti-virus [MOST IMPORTANT STEP]
Always Keep your anti-virus OFF before starting download. This is because Anti-virus corrupts game setup. Some game files are removed by Anti-virus. This is false positive alert.
Because Game companies pay anti-virus companies to stop full Games (Which are played without purchasing).
So don’t worry and just turn off All anti-virus in your PC.
- Turn off Windows Defender from Control Panel.
- Turn off other anti-virus like Avast, Avira or Mcafee etc from Taskbar.
These steps should have been done before starting downloads.
2. Use IDM Software For Download
- Download games using IDM. This gives fast speed and download Files without errors. It also gives resume capability. Because the normal download sometimes gets corrupt.
- If you use Mozilla the use DownTheAll Addon in Mozilla it also gives great speed with resume capability.
Extracting The Game
- You must Download and Install Winrar Software
- Right click on Game .zip file and choose “Extract Here“.
- You must Download and Install UltraISO Software
- Right Click on Game setup .ISO file and choose “Mount to Drive” option under UltraISO option.
DON’T Extract ISO Files. It may corrupt the game.
Fixing Other Runtime Errors
If you want to play every game. Make sure your PC has installed all below pre requisites files.
Visual C++ Redist Packages (Install Every 32bit and 64bit Files from this Package).
Steam (Most of the games need it. Download it and Install. Create a Free Account and Keep your account logged in inside Steam Software on PC).
Origin (This is required by some games. Download it and Install. Create a Free Account and Keep your account logged in inside Origin Software on PC